Tuesday, January 24, 2006

off the hook


Well my delicious k and I had a wonderful encounter on friday. We'd had a difficult week, in terms of finding times to be together, which is always very stressful and annoying. Less so because we have the phone and email and text-messaging, of course, but still I think we both consider chatting in IM to be our main mode of interaction, and due to our schedules, those times are getting farther between lately.

In any case, we had a delightful scene in IM on friday afternoon, our first chance in a long while to be together for a long multi-hour stretch. Wow, seems like every time we're finally able to get together, it's like some new world of pleasure, better than ever before. One of the best things about it for me was the easy and subtle ways that our usual chit-chat and playing around flowed in and out of the scene. Feels like real life more and more each time we play together. So it was one of those intense scenes that I tend to get lost in, and damned if it didn't seem like we were having some wild spiritual connection across the wires - her will subsumed by mine, my control and dominance enveloping her. Don't think I'll ever get used to the deepness of that, and how we can have that connection over a couple thousand miles.

So that was great, and I was excited to get online to chat with her again later in the evening, when disaster struck...

My computer's hard drive crashed.

Crashed hard.

It is now a black silicon-and-plastic doorstop.

I admit, it had been acting weird for a couple weeks, and I should have run some kind of diagnostic deal on it or something, but I figured I'm so responsible about having updated virus and firewall software, maybe I just needed to defragment the hard drive or something, and really it's no big deal and can wait.

*heaves a Domsigh*

So I'll be ordering a new computer soon, I think, since even reformatting and re-installing Windows from scratch does no good. ugh.

Anyway, back to our story -- We stayed in touch during the evening using text-messages, and k had a little assignment from me already that involved leaving me a voicemail message, so she did that. And it was obvious that we were both super-horny and needed some more of each other pretty badly. So we took the next logical step, and had our first for-real phone-sex.

And yeah, I'm here to tell ya ... that's some good stuff, that is. We've played on the phone before, but it was always me sort of talking through a scene with her while she sat quietly (well less and less quietly, to be honest) and then came for me. This was the first time that it was more like being in IM, because I made no secret of the fact that I was going to cum too.

It was different and thrilling and super-exciting - I'm not entirely sure in retrospect what exactly I said during our scene, because it all was moving by so quickly and my hormones were ringing in my ears. I know that k still didn't talk much, but her little gasps and moans and whimpers were like a symphony of pleasure to me. mmm can still hear them now, in fact. So very very hot.

I came first, and it was explosive and powerful, and I was probably still moaning and muttering about what a perfect subbie she is when she climaxed 10 or 20 seconds later. We did a little mutual panting and grunting and laughing together before we found words to speak again.

Afterwards, I told her how I was so ready to just take her again immediately following. And it was so true. k told me that she wished I had, because she was ready to go again right away too. So, we'll definitely have to keep that in mind for next time ;)

I wonder what it is about the phone that makes you crave more and more? It's so intimate and so much closer to real touch and presence. Time's not "stretched-out" like it often is in IM. It's less literary and more physical. In a way it's less thinking and more fucking. But I felt that same warm vibrating D/s intensity, the same flow of energy between us, the same deep and urgent need to own and guide and protect and use and control my k.

So I'm looking forward to some more of this. I think it'll do quite nicely while I'm shopping for a new computer. I've asked my lovely and tasty and brilliant k to write about the phone experience from her angle too, so you all can look forward to reading that here soon as well. And I have to admit I'm excited to see what she writes too ... then again, so far as I'm concerned, k is the very definition of excitement.

No comments: