Monday, January 09, 2006

Aching

Hey folks, it's me again! The world traveler k (or at least the US).

I'm home again finally, and things may start getting back to normal for Irch and i. I had planned to be away for a few more days this week but i had some things i wanted to take care of at home before i get into things next week.

I got to talk to Irch twice today and guh that man knows how to push my buttons too well. I'm in such a state right now and bring apart for so long does not help anything at all. I need him so badly right now it's not even funny. I'm physically aching for him i want to feel that ownership and possession from him that i've craved so much over our time apart. Tonight only whetted my appetite for him and goodness i need to have more of that.

I am just so glad to be home and be able to spend time with my wonderful Irch and i can't wait until he gets to take me again cause i need it so badly.

1 comment:

Desireous said...

Well then Irch is a very happy man I bet!

Hugs
Des