Tuesday, January 24, 2006

And now from a different angle

Well Irch asked me to make a response to the time we were able to spend together this past Friday - so here i am again. Be sure to read his view on the day too in the previous post.

It's been so hard for us to get our schedules in sync recently. The time we've had to be intimate with one another has been few and far between for the past few weeks. To generalize - it's driving me nuts.

Everything has been so intense between us. That connection i feel with Him is ever present now, He is always in my thoughts and I always feel that pull of ownership from Him in every little thing i do. To be without Him is just agony. I would not be able to survive if we didn't have the text messaging, emails, and phone right now. And all of those are just a fraction compared to actually "being" with Him and i'm constantly filled with this aching need to be with Him, and feel His ownership of my mind, my body, and soul.


So this past Friday we were able to be together for the first time in a while. It was so nice - so needed and so welcome. To be able to spend several hours with Him like that was just amazing in itself. But we were also able to slip easily into a scene as well.

It was so easy and so right.
In the past we've had little hiccups right before we start anything like that, but Friday it was different. It was natural and right we moved easily from laughing and teasing and catching up on our days into that deep passion we share.

And i know we both say this every time but it was so amazing, i had almost forgotten the level of intensity that we're able to reach together. It's unlike anything i've ever experienced before. He is so perfect in His domination of me that i can't help but let myself be consumed by Him. It is so right and so natural and so perfect for us. It's the way it should be. There is just no way that i could not submit fully to Him when we're like that - it's not possible. And afterwards i am just full of Him, full of that feeling of knowing that i belong to Him completely.

I love that feeling, it is so amazing. Submission is a funny thing i think. It's so different for every one who experiences it and it's just so amazing that i've found someone who understands my type of submission and takes it so perfectly. I can so easily slip into Him when we're together, there isn't even a question of doing it anymore, like there may have been in the past. It's just the way we are. And it's so nice that we're able to be so free with that now, at this point in our relationship.

After our scene we spent the rest of the evening text messaging each other back and forth. Just teasing and playing and being goofy like we often are. I was so excited because just a few hours later we would get to be together again. He would be able to take me once again. Twice in one day is completely unheard of for us with our schedules so i was tingling at just the prospect.


To say that i was unhappy when i found out what had happened to His computer would be an understatement.
I was distraught, upset, desperate ... and just ugh.

I'm addicted to this man, and to have a chance like that taken from me like that was devastating. I hated that we wouldn't get to be together again like we had planned. Yes we would still be able to text message and everything like we had been, but as nice as that is - it is no where close to actually being with Him.


So we continued messaging each other back and forth. I completed my little assignment for Irch and we continued on. It was so obvious how worked up we both were. And when He suggested that maybe He could call i immediately said yes. There was no hesitation in me at that moment.


Side track: I am such a shy person. We both are really so every time we've talked on the phone in the past it has been filled with little awkward pauses and shy laughter and just a general hesitation about the entire conversation. It's slowly leaving the more we talk, but there are still under currents of that in our conversations i think.

So as Irch has let you all know we decided to have our first real phone sex.


Wow ... Really that's the best i can come up with. In the past it's only been me coming. Irch whispering all sorts of sordid things into my ear and pushing me closer and closer to that edge and letting me fall over. And i'll let you know now those were great and amazing and wonderful. I love that, but this - this was a completely new experience. It's not all words and images, things are so much more animalistic and sensual. It just leaves you craving another taste another touch and just more.


I got to hear Him cum, do you know how amazing that is?
I, a little shy girl who has never really considered herself anything special had made her Man cum. And it was explosive and i felt it reach all the way into my soul to hear Him cum like that. I had to just stop for a moment and just listen because wow, really just wow. I love knowing that i was a part of what made that happen, something about me caused that reaction in Him. And that my friends is amazing and just mmmm.

So i followed soon after, because as much as i just wanted to rejoice in the fact that I'd made my Man cum i couldn't hold back. Everything in me was just pushing me to the edge and telling me to jump off.
There is something about coming with someone that is just so different from being alone. I'm not even sure what it is but knowing there is someone there who is listening to you, someone that you are listening to as well, it's just a whole new level to everything and so much more intense.

It was such and exciting and intense experience, and i was tingling for hours afterwards. My body was just humming with energy and desire. I so wanted to be taken again and again just like that, i wanted to make Him cum again and again. I wanted to use everything that i had in me to make Him cum again, and just take it all.

It was just a wonderful way to spend time with my Master, and i'm sure we'll be doing it again before long.

3 comments:

k said...

it's alot of things really, complications with both our real lives that we're not ready to get into here just yet.

but the connection as it is, is just so amazing and i couldn't ask for more from this Man.

thanks for reading and commenting ling, it's so nice to get some response :)

anystar said...

K
recent reader that I am...just decided to comment
I can tell that your connection with Irch is so amazing....lucky that you both have found each other
I had a long distance relationship with the man who I had considered master, and we had only the phone and email and IM;(It is over ) I will credit him for helping me evolve with phone sex..i was way too shy for that back then; but, it is amazing
And never let anyone tell you a relationship by phone or long distance is not a real reltionship..

Irch said...

thanks for your comments, tigerbites - I've read your heartfelt, crushingly-honest blog entries for a while too, and it's great to know you drop in here from time to time :)