Tuesday, December 13, 2005

A little out of the ordinary

Hi folks, k here ... i'm hijacking my wonderful Irch's journal for the afternoon to say a few things.

My poor Master has been ill for the past few days and let me tell you folks that's just not fun, for either of us. So while he's finishing being ill i've decided to take this time to share a little bit about Him, since he's been oversharing about myself for sometime now.

I've known Irch for sometime now, several years infact. I remember the first time i met him, under rather unusual circumstances. But we'll leave that out for now. He'd been someone i'd been admiring for a while, though i hadn't yet worked up the nerver to actually talk to him.

So how nice was it to hear that he'd been watching me too.

I was enjoying my time in the chatrooms, though it was getting to be a little trite. I don't know if Irch noticed this or not about chatrooms, but for a girl, especially a submissive, it's all about trying to hide from trolls. It just was a hassel anytime i wanted to go into a chatroom to enjoy sometime with my friends. As i'm sure many other subs know.

So around the time i met Irch, i made friends with a rather nice Dom. Irch and i made fast friends, not only did he not press me like many of the other "doms" in the room but he was just so easy to talk to so during our blossoming friendship, i was asked by a friend to be collared. He was a wonderful friend and really deep down that was something i really wanted, no matter how cliche. So i accepted partly because i loved him, partly because i thought he loved me, partly because i wanted to be left alone, and partly to fulfill a fantasy of mine.

As i'm sure we all know, that dissolved a few months down the line. Through everything though Irch has been a wonderful friend, we've had our own up and downs but he's always been there when i've needed him. And that's one thing i treasure most about him - i know we will always be friends.

It's so wonderful that our relationship now has grown out of our friendship. It may have taken us years to get here, up and down lots of winding roads and through some hard times. But after everything there is no one else i would rather belong to right now. There is no one else i would rather call mine and there is no one else i would rather have for a friend.

Irch is my friend, my lover, my Master.

1 comment:

Irch said...

Still don't know quite how I got so lucky as to have you, love. You are simply the best. We need to come up with some special way to celebrate your first real post here... any ideas?