Tuesday, December 20, 2005

day by day

Every day with my k is a beautiful day. Life has just become a grand, brightly-colored, musical thing since knowing her, and somehow that's all been magnified in the last few months since the collar. I've almost gotten used to being surprised and thrilled by her every day.

Then she goes and posts something like she did yesterday, and once again I'm awestruck, shaken to my bones. It's like everything before has been skimming the surface, and I'm getting a glimpse of this complex burgeoning world beneath. Possibilities expand, horizons recede, the landscape is suddenly more verdant and lush and dramatic.

I've had this kind of feeling a handful of times with k, but each time it floors me. Makes me want to be everything for her. That's just love methinks.

I can't read her previous post without getting ragingly hard either. Actually a few words are enough to set me off - and it's a deeply-felt center-of-my-heart kind of arousal too, like my mind is vibrating and sending a humming wave of bliss through every cell of my body.

I look through what she said, and tell myself that there's nothing really all that new there. It's all stuff she's said before at one time or another, bit by bit. But reading it all in one place, and in a public kind of forum... That's special. That's golden. That's just love.

Oh and if you can believe this, on the same day she wrote that amazing blog entry, she also wrote a sexy story for me. She's a treasure, I tell you. An embarrassment of riches, my k.

It can be tough having a subbie who's perfect, but I wouldn't have it any other way.

That is indeed just love.

No comments: