Thursday, December 15, 2005

dualism

Well I don't know about you all, but this blog has gotten way more interesting to me in the last couple days, what with k starting to post and all. I've actually learned some stuff about her that I hadn't known, thanks to the miracle of the blog-world, I guess. Well really it's more like viewpoints and glosses on things that I hadn't heard from her before, but who knows where it might all lead?

I mentioned before that k and I are in a sort of holding pattern for the next month, with our chances of getting to chat in IM very limited. So it's been lots of text messaging and voice mails and all, and now I guess the blog is coming into play too. It makes a nice addition, I think. Easier to get reflective and philosophical here than in a regular email.

I have no idea if there's anyone out there reading this blog at all, and I guess in the end I don't care all that much, but don't you all think it's more fun to read now?


In other news: a couple nights ago, we had what might have been the hottest text-message "conversation" ever. Yeah, it's pretty tough to really get going when you have to fight thumb-cramps and only type 120 ascii-characters at a time and then sit and wait for 3 or 4 minutes till the next message comes. But we managed to make each other super-horny, and that made me feel real good.

It reminded me that k and I have long and real history of cybersex together. We know what to say to turn each other on. We have memories and imaginative 'spaces' we've constructed together over the years to fall back on. So it's not always just the continuous flow of words (a la IM) that's arousing, but also my knowledge of that person on the other end of the computer or phone. I know her, and the idea of who she is turns me on to no end.

I'm proud to say that I must have done a decent job with my text messages, because my girl went and came for me, then texted back about how wet she was and how good it felt. I imagined her carefully trying to push the phone buttons without getting them too sticky, and I imagined the ringing sigh that's always in her voice as she catches her breath afterwards. It was a nice night, and a fun activity to engage in when sick ;)

2 comments:

CZ said...

You have at least one regular reader...and I'm very much enjoying k's words too :)

Irch said...

well wow I'm touched. Nice to have a fan, especially since I'm a fan of your blog as well, taylor.

But believe me, you're not enjoying k's words half as much as I am lol...