Saturday, December 10, 2005

I be illin'

It seems I am sick. Feverish and nasty from head to toe. So why is it that I am so horny and in need of my k's sweet submission?

Usually, feeling ill just saps my libido, but today I'm craving my girl, despite all the unwanted nonsense my body is up to. I wonder if maybe this has something to do with the fact that our relationship isn't the usual physical kind (though it sure feels like it most of the time), so physical limitations aren't in play the same way. So technically I could be the same ever-so-suave casanova I always am, even if I'm coughing up a lung over here.

Or maybe it's just a power thing - feeling weak makes me want to reach out to k and be in control of her.

Or maybe it's that weird dissociative feeling I get when I'm sick - feeling half-disconnected from reality. And I need a human connection to fix that.

Or maybe I'm just an insatiably randy bastard...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

i think it's definitely the last one

-k

Irch said...

it's true only where you're concerned, me dear...