Saturday, April 29, 2006

i love letters

Comment, and I shall give you a letter. Go back to your journal, and write ten words beginning with that letter, including an explanation what the word means to you and why.

Taylor gave me - D - today whilst i was about procrastinating.

1.
Dashboard Confessional - my favorite band, even now after they've gone mainstream and have changed their style. They're so terribly emo it's wonderful, i love listening to them and making my friends cringe. And i love that Irch sent me His own version of one of their songs, it's still my favorite.

2.
Dork - i am, very proudly, one of the worlds biggest dorks. If you don't believe me just ask Irch, He might even admit to His own dorkdom.

3.
Drama - i am oh so good at the drama, according to Irch it is adorable, heh. i am just oh so very good at letting things get away from me at times and then everything is blown out of proportion, it's wonderful.

4.
Drabbles - if you haven't checked out our drabble project yet you should. Irch and i like to write together, and we've been working on this little project for a few months now. It's been fun to tease and play together like that, plus i love writing and do a bit of my own outside of our project.

5. Dream - Normally i don't remember my dreams, but recently i've been having a fair few which involve a certain Dom we all know and love. Last nights was especially interesting and just very sweet, it's amazing to see just how much of my life is affected by Him.

6.
Darlin - sometimes Irch calls me darlin, god i love that.

7. Delight - i often wonder if this feeling will go away, we have to reach a point where it can't get any better right? Or do we? i hope this feeling never goes away, i love waking up each day to experience some new level of love and delight.

8.
Desire - i never thought i could yearn for someone as much as i have these days and yet i wake up each day and i want Him more. i never thought i could need someone this much, that i could think about Him practically every moment of my day and have that not be enough.

9. Depths - i hadn't realized just how much of everything there was, recently my life has been opened to whole new depths of emotion, of love, of desire, of happiness. Everything is brighter, everything is warmer (yes even when my toes are freezing), things are just so much better these days, and it surprises me more with each new day.

10. Domination - i never realized just how much i needed this in my life. Well not even that, but how much i needed Irch in my life. i could never be as submissive with anyone, never open up as much as i do with Him and never belong to anyone else. i crave His domination every day and in every possible way.

And so there we have it, a bit more gushy than i had originally planned, but what with the emo mood i'm in tonight that's what you get.

5 comments:

CZ said...

Thanks for playing k :) Beautiful answers!

k said...

of course pet

how about "k" for you and "r" for Him?

Irch said...

in my opinion, the more gushy and the more emo, the better :P

I love you, My sexy girl

Darklord said...

i LOVE this post!
Glad to have found your blog, may i crosslink to mine?

Irch said...

we're glad you found us too, fucktoy :) and yes my k's got quite a nice way with words, hasn't she? *pride-swell*