Wednesday, April 19, 2006

The Bee's Knees

So, something new to add to the list of D/s cliches that I find myself understanding and getting into now: the kneeling submissive. My wonderful k and I have been sort of playing around with the concept lately, and I'm very surprised at what a huge power rush it is for Me.

It's one of those parts of D/s that never really appealed to me in the past - probably something about my Catholic upbringing. Always seemed like the subbies were trying too hard, and the Doms were getting pleasure from it far out of proportion to the act itself.

But now I get it.

I suppose, like some other things, like the whole capitalization deal, it just took being in this particular tremendously fulfilling loving relationship for it to make sense.

And I can't say exactly why it clicks and gives me that rocketing rush of power and that deep tug in the pit of my stomach, but it sure does. Often all it takes is the mental image of k on her knees - just voluntarily sinking closer to the floor in that way. There's a level of trust and of submission there that has a powerful effect on me. Even just chatting about the silliest daily minutiae becomes charged with meaning when she is kneeling as she speaks. It's funny that I don't think it has hardly anything to do with me, actually - don't feel aggrandized or god-forbid "worshipped" or any of that nonsense. It's more that she's acknowledging by her physical position her surrender and trust and openness, and the special dynamic of our relationship.

Yes, as with everything I post here, we are talking about something online (were I ever to experience my k kneeling for me in real life, I think I'd about have a heart attack of lust). But even within the shared world of an IM or phone conversation, the act of kneeling - her act of kneeling in particular - just goes straight to my heart. She's also been doing some offline assignments for me in a kneeling position, and when I think about her doing that for me ... makes it hard to breathe for a moment. She's never more Mine.

Since the big punishment day on Saturday, I've been feeling more and more Dommish and assertive, more sure and solid in my dominant role with my lovely k. And her kneeling has been a big part of my growth in that direction.

Tremendous and submissive and flat-out perfect, is my k.

2 comments:

Irch said...

yes I know precisely what you mean, butterfly. k and I have been really growing into our Dom and sub "roles" in a big way lately, and the kneeling thing is such a deep arousing act in keeping with that.

Sidney Fritz said...

Good readingg your post