Monday, April 24, 2006

Lost

It's been a few days since either of us has posted anything, so i thought i would be the one to break the silent streak, though of course many of you may not be interested in my professions of love and devotion :P

Irch and i have been a little lost recently, lost in each other that is. Speaking from my own perspective, this past week has been the most amazing time we have ever had together. I've never been more in love, more owned, more submissive, or more giddy than i have been recently. It's amazing to watch our relationship continue to expand and grow as it has been.

I've been seeing a little quiz running around the blogs which asks what you were doing 20, 15, 10 and even year ago in your life, i know that one year ago i never would have thought that i could have such a heart-stopping love in my life. I never would have dreamed that there was someone who could make me laugh and forget about the frustrations of my day and just as easily have me gasping His name filled with lust and desire. It's truly humbling to have that kind of love in your life.

I love how easily this has all come too, it hasn't been a struggle at all. It's just natural for me to think of Irch non-stop throughout my day; i don't think twice when i use Him to calm myself when things are particularly rough. And it's not unusual that i can't get enough of Him every time we talk. It seems i crave Him more after we've talked than i do before we've even started. To go more than half a day without some sort of contact from Him is just unthinkable now, where we used to go several days at a time.

I cannot imaging my life without Irch in it now, He is now and always will be a constant in my life no matter the form. I take so much love, strength, and happiness from Him and i love that He continues to let me do that. I belong to Him today and i always will.

I have fallen hard people, i am completely lost in this Man and i simply would not have it any other way. I belong to Him completely, mind, heart, body, and soul and daily i offer myself to Him. And it is just so right when i feel Him wrap Himself around me and let me just lose myself in Him once more.

and because i never did mine:

kneeling before You
offering up all i have,
to be only Yours.

2 comments:

Irch said...

beautiful haiku, my sweet one.

I wonder sometimes how anyone could not be swooningly in love with this woman. Heart-meltingly splendidly unquestionably Mine.

Anonymous said...

I enjoy hearing about you both....and continue to wish you well in your journey together.