Tuesday, May 02, 2006

Pride


I'm as proud of my k as I think I could ever be. She's been working so hard and so diligently, and the fruits of her labors have been some of the most striking and original and flat-out brilliant work she's ever done. She's gotten by on nearly no sleep, devoted to these projects. She is a pure unalloyed wonder.

And sometimes it's the most tremendous thing in the world that she could be mine.

I have lots of ideas of ways I can reward her for her efforts, and we'll get to those in short order ;) But right now, it's all about my chest swelling up with love and pride, and her getting pleasure from the great job she's done.

Just had to share with you all how amazing this woman is.

2 comments:

Desireous said...

Aww that was sweet. K is so lucky to have your support.

Hugs
Des

Irch said...

thanks for your comments, des and butterfly :) but really my k is the one who did all the hard work. more amazing every day, I swear!