Wednesday, April 12, 2006

Needed


Last night, My patient and ever-sensual k and I had a little phone-sex fun.

It was the first time we'd been able to start and finish something since the little bout with instability I've taken to calling "March Madness." I've got relatives visiting now, which has meant slim opportunities for us to be together. A couple of times we'd gotten started on a scene or something, only to be rudely and frustratingly interrupted by outside forces. Needless to say, we've been needing some "quality time" together to close the door on all that nonsense of last month.

So last night, I took off in the car to do some late-night grocery shopping and to return rented videos and stuff. And k was free, and some text-message foreplay led to a phone-sex climax. I sat in my car in a remote part of the Safeway parking lot, rain pounded on the metal roof, sheeted down the windows, cool beads of moisture gathered on the milk carton I'd just bought. And yet somehow at the same time I was 2000 miles away, with my love - kissing her warm lips, tasting her richness, smelling the heady spice of her arousal, clutching swaths of her supple flesh in my hands, filling her body.

And though she hardly spoke, in each gasp and whimper and keen I felt k's submission, her liquid and smoldering surrender to me - it reached right into my heart and spread its heat through my body. We're physically connected again.

Finally.

4 comments:

Desireous said...

How sexy! Sir and I had some hot phone sex yesterday too! So I totally understand your need!

Hugs
Des

Irch said...

thanks for the comment, Des. I never really got into the phone-sex thing in a big way till k came along. Now it's pretty irresistible!

Anonymous said...

WHOOOHOOOOO!

My husband and I used to have a lot of phone sex when we were 400 miles apart.

It was SO hot. I miss it.

Irch said...

lol introspectre, well there's no reason why you can't pick up the phone when you're still in the same room, is there? (airtime minutes aside, that is) Plus you'd get the physical intimacy immediately instead of having to wait for somebody's flight to arrive later :P