Thursday, January 31, 2008

You Had to Ask

I thought we could try something new on the ol' Dominant Seventh homestead today. Not that we've run out of stories to tell or anything (we'll be going on and on about each other for decades to come, I have no doubt), but just to mix things up a little.

So: let's play "Ask Irch and/or k." To participate, all you have to do is ask a question in the comments, and we'll do our best to answer them. Here's your chance to determine the content of this blog, at least to some degree. And you know how hard it is for Dommish types like me to relinquish control, so seize the opportunity while you can!

2 comments:

Votary said...

I have really given some thought about what questions I would like to ask, but as Chief would tell you, I am just not an asker by nature. I always prefer to let people tell me what they want me to know, as I guess I worry that I will ask a question that is too personal or otherwise inappropriate. I assume that if you wanted to discuss it in an open blog entry, you would have done it already!

As far as my curiosities go, they always venture quite imaginatively into the blank spaces in your entries. I always wonder more about your day to day lives, and what strategies you use to make it through each day without each other. I feel like I struggle a lot with loneliness and self-doubt in a LD relationship, but you guys make it seem so effortless. So what's your secret(s)?

Anonymous said...

I agree with the above commenter...

I'd like to know more about your everyday lives. Ages, areas, what you look like how you met (this might be in here), how you deal with being apart - not just phone calls and chats, but beers with friends?

I know a lot of people keep these things intentionally private so I understand completely if you don't want to answer, but I'd like to know things like that about you, just to have a better picture of you as individuals and not just as a couple. What are your favorite colors? Do you like animals? Are you people who spend your lives in front of desks or outside?

Little curiosities like that :)

-Tulsa (not logged in)