Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Potentialities

Romantic k and I have entered this new phase of our relationship, where the distance between us has a fraught urgency that didn't exist before. On the other hand, there's a solid surety to things, a tangibility that's new in its own way. And these, combined with the fertility of our imaginations, has led to some truly stunning phone play recently.

The deep ache I feel for her flavor, her scent, the twist and arc of her body beneath mine, on has grown ever more intense, and that need plays itself out in hundreds of ways when we talk on the phone. Her submission shines through in her voice as it always has, and sometimes it feels as if I'm trying to perform a magic trick: transforming sound waves into a more tangible physical phenomenon. The "imaginary space" that we share (and have long shared) when we are in IM or on the phone, is based more and more on things that we have truly experienced. That makes it all so smoking hot, and then afterwards heartbreaking when it fails (as it must) to live up to the high-water mark of skin-to-skin contact.

When we are playing together over the phone now, the sunbright memories of our time in the bedroom (and out of it) streak through and illuminate everything I think and do and say. The texture of my sexy k's hair when I thread my fingers through it, the rich heady scent of her pussy juices, the taste of her neck, the plush fullness of her lips, the heft of her breast in my hand, the resilience of her assflesh when I swat it with my bare hand, the sly motions of her fingers over my stomach, the quickfading marks my teeth leave on her pale skin, the fit of her body to mine when she clings to me, the swirl of her pink tongue over the head of my cock. But beyond all that, it's the way that her submisison informs every motion and expression, the way her eyes seem to be surrendering at every moment.

And there's a certain optimism in our phone sex now as well - a sense of limitless potential. We have a long history of imagining things together, but never before have we known with this solid certainty that the things we imagine can (and in most cases will) come true. The thrill of this can't be underestimated - yes we made good use of our time together, but of course there's always an endlessly deep wellspring of more desire, more things to try, more delights to savor. To some extent, glorious k and I are using the phone time as a chance to experiment, to attempt activities that will likely come to fruition in some form the next time we meet. Or the time after that.

I deeply love my woman, and I cannot wait to be with her again the very moment that it's possible.

No comments: