Tuesday, January 01, 2008

building castles in the sky

So i've just gotten back from my rather long and a bit upsetting trek across country to return to my home town - oh so very far away from my Irch. He asked me to make a blog post when i got home, possibly just to give me something to think about on the way home so i wouldn't get emo about leaving.

In any case, i've been thinking about what i should write about since i got on the first plane this morning, and now hours and hours later i'm still not sure. Irch and i were talking about that a bit this weekend, it's hard to blog now that we've been together in person - because there is just so so so much to say now, it's hard to pick and choose what gets said and what doesn't, and it's hard to narrow each entry down - it feels like it'll take ages to cover just that first weekend we had together, and now we've gone and had another one together.

I am going to try and be brief though, and no i won't get to every amazing and wonderful detail about this weekend, but i do want to focus on something that was different this trip compared to our last trip.

Apart from the obvious - my visiting Irch instead of the other way around - this trip was different in that it was just He and i. The entire weekend was just the two of us, we got to go out together and come home together and sleep together - we got to do every thing together without having anyone else around to interact with.

On His visit, Irch spent time at my place with my friends and roommates - and that was fun and wonderful and so special to share that part of my life with Him, but this ... Sharing an entire weekend alone together, now that is something special.

It's nice sharing time together with friends and family, but call me selfish, I adore the time we get to spend alone together. Irch made mention of one of the days we spent entirely in bed, that was just so wonderful - and i don't even have to mention all the orgasms and things that went along with that - just being able to be close to him like that, curled up under the covers, kissing, tickling, laughing, and just talking - that was probably my favorite point of the weekend.

I adore my Man, in more ways than i could ever possibly tell any of you, and just being with Him is simply my favorite thing in the world.

Just the two of us.

2 comments:

milla said...

So happy for you guys, aim for the sky!

milla xx

Anonymous said...

Grins....

I second that!

rosie
xxxx