Monday, January 14, 2008

Out of the abundance of the heart the mouth speaks

I am a lover of words. Ever since my Irch started this blog and first had me start posting here alongside Him - i have wanted to create the beautifully composed and wonderfully eloquent things that He creates each time He blogs here. And not simply because i am jealous of His easy way of stringing words together to create a symphony of love and meaning - but because i want to tell you all about the wonderful and amazing heart stoppingly wonderful Man who is my Master and all the things that He does to make my life a little better every single day.

I want to tell you about that moment when i knelt at his feet - so completely sure of myself and in us - as he slipped that collar around my neck. I want to tell you about the rush of love and desire that overwhelms me each and every time i catch sight of my collar in a mirror or in a reflection.

I want to tell You about the sweet times we've spent lying in bed together for hours talking and laughing and teasing one another. I want to tell you about the look He gets in His eyes right before His mouth covers mine in a breath stealing kiss - and the easy way He overwhelms and dominates me whenever He wants.

But most of all - i want to tell you all how truly amazing, life changing, wonderfully, soul touchingly, and heart achingly wonderful it is to know that i am loved beyond any shadow of doubt by a Man that i love and desire more than anyone else in the entire world. To know that He wants me as much as i want Him - and not only that but i belong to Him. I wear His collar around my neck every single day - i am marked as His. He loves me enough to put His name on me. To show the world that i belong to Him utterly and completely.

I want to tell you all about that, but i never seem to be able to find the words.

3 comments:

Votary said...

I think it goes without saying that it seems you found many of the right words! Your joy is simply contagious. Thank you for sharing it with us.

EeeFah said...

I love how both of you write. You are an amazingly warm couple,I look forward to seeing how your relationship progresses.

aoefe

Anonymous said...

k, I think you found all the right words. I do love to read words straight from the soul. You are both so very lucky.

Hugs
Mina