Saturday, January 26, 2008

some haiku


















Here's a little sequence of haiku that I call "sitting in my office remembering an awesome blowjob from a few weeks ago"


Rain plummeting to
pound on the window - I think
about your sweet tongue

Tightening my lungs,
as the rapturous flood of
memory rises


The moment - pristine,
unordered, bright - threatens to
burst through the levees

Ecstatic release,
so intense... Today I sit
at
my desk and just type.


Haiku Challenge 2008
I think that we need to have another little round of erotic or D/s-related haiku, like was done a while back in this space. Rather than tag specific people, I want to throw it open to anyone reading. Take a moment, do the 5-7-5 syllable thing, it really doesn't take long. Post it on your own blog, or at the very least put something in the comments here.

Let out your inner poet and let's have some new words for the new year!

No comments: