Friday, May 26, 2006

i am His

i've been tagged by the lovely Taylor.

I Said: Yes Master
I Want: to kneel at my Master's feet and rest in His presence
I Wish: i could feel His hand running through my hair, His cock as it fills my mouth, His warmth as He holds me against His chest
I Hate: that i can't be with Him always
I Miss: the sounds He makes when i make Him cum
I Hear: His soft whisper in my ear "you are Mine"
I Wonder: when i will be able to make Him cum for me again
I Regret: that i can't be more for Him
I Am Not: sure where i'll be next year
I Dance: when i can't sit still
I Sing: every day
I Cry: over the silliest things these days
I Am Not Always: as smooth as i like to think i am
I Make With My Hands: a myriad of different things
I Write: so much and never enough
I Confuse: myself way to often
I Need: only my Master
I Should: get myself to bed
I Start: on a wonderful amazing journey with my Irch
I Finish: not nearly enough
I Tag: anyone who would like to do this

i've been in such a submissive mood recently, and it constantly amazes me when i can fall further into submission. Even while Irch and i have been apart over the past week i have never been more secure in my place with Him, or my complete and utter love for this Man. Being back in contact with Him this week has been so wonderful. He makes my body quake with only a few words, my soul sing with just the sound of His voice, and He brings me to my knees without saying a word.

i could never belong to anyone other than Him.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for playing k! And what beautiful answers! *hugs*

Irch said...

not sure if I've mentioned on this blog in the past week or so that I am utterly overwhelmingly sky-openingly in love with you, my wondrous k. your words quicken my pulse, your presence makes the world shimmer and shine. being your Dom is the great pleasure I have in this world.