Wednesday, May 31, 2006

Hard At Work

Today I indulged in a little play with my luscious k from work. Something I do from time to time, but not as often as I like, for obvious reasons. It started out with some of our usual banter and teasing with a few short emails and text messages, then progressed into something more intense.

Pretty soon I was taking my lunchbreak, and we were texting back and forth so furiously my fingers started to cramp up, but of course I'm hardly gonna let that stop me. There was no place for me to go to phone her and bring her to climax that way, so I kept up with the texting and it got to where it was approximating a scene we might have in IM, but at a slower, more protracted tempo. Someday I may have to blog here about techniques for text-message sex lol. One thing for sure is that having a long history of IM/chatroom scenes together really makes it flow more easily.

Anyhow, we got to a point where we were both beyond a certain point and I sadly had to get back to work (if only to pay the phone bill for said text messages), so I told my darling delicious irresistible k to call and leave me a voicemail message of her climax.

And woah she sure did.

So I'm here at work for a while longer, hard as steel and just humming with desire for the woman who submits so beautifully to me. I listened to that message a few minutes ago, and came so very close to climaxing from the sound of her shuddering sighing breaths alone. I need that girl. She may not know it yet, but later tonight she is going to twist and arch and writhe under my hand, splay open to my touch, surrender and unravel in my embrace.

*checking the clock to see how close it is to quitting time*

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yummy post :) Hope you two had a great evening!

Irch said...

Thanks for your comments, taylor and kd, and yeah perhaps I'll think about putting together a bit of a text-message-sex guide - lol have to give that some thought for sure.

Anonymous said...

What a load of crap....

Irch said...

well thanks anonymous. you're right, I made the whole thing up, and you were the only one to catch it! you win the prize, congratulations.