Wednesday, May 17, 2006

Cliches Becoming More

When i first discovered the world of BDSM i got a very wide range of ideas of exactly what a submissive was supposed to be. i knew that there was something about the general ideas which drew me towards submission. However when one actually starts looking for information on submission it's easy to be quickly overwhelmed or scared away completely. i remember my first experience with Gor, and looking back on it, i'm surprise i'm still here.

As i learned more about the lifestyle and how i fit into it, i never thought i'd really fit into any of those stereotypes that were so prevalent through everything else that i'd seen. However as i've grown with Irch i see so many things i love which i never thought i would. As i mentioned in a previous post i have come to love and crave kneeling for Irch, that act of submission is just something i love so much.

Recently Irch and i have noticed several posts about people's oral fixations, which of course has lead to talk of my own oral fixation. Cock-worship was something i found alot of when i was first exploring my submission. It seemed odd to me to focus all of one's attention on a single part of anatomy when there was an entire person there to focus on. But, now i see there is so much more to it than simply focusing on a single body part or a single act even.

There is something about kneeling before my Master and offering myself to Him like that. To be able to please my Man like that is an amazing thing. Not only the physical display of submission, kneeling at His feet and offering up my mouth for His use, but also the putting aside of my own desires and physical comfort in that act. To kneel before Him and let His thick cock push into my throat, is not the most comfortable thing, but for some reason it's something i crave more than anything these days. I want to be able to all my love, devotion, and submission in that way for Him.

To put aside my own comfort for His pleasure. Recently it's all i can think of, if i could be with Irch i would be on my knees for Him constantly. I want to take His thick cock between my lips, revel in the taste of Him on my tongue, the slow luxurious warmth of His cock filling my mouth as it pushes past my lips and over my tongue, that moment when the head pushes back into my throat fighting that automatic urge to back off and holding Him there, pushing forward to take Him deeper, swallowing around the hardened flesh, my tongue teasing and trailing against the smooth skin as i slowly pull back before repeating the entire thing all over again.

It's not focusing all of my love on a single body part, but rather showing my love and devotion and submission through a single act. Letting all of my love and submission flow from me and into Him in that act of submission. It's not a cliche act of BDSM, but something i must do for Him. I could never feel more alive, more His, or more myself anywhere but at His feet with His cock filling my mouth.

I know this seems impossible to some, given the nature of our relationship, but as Irch has said over and over again, when we are together, it's not just words on a screen. There are emotions, feelings, sounds, tastes, smells, everything is so really. And when i think back on all the times we've been together i remember the things we did, i don't remember that i was sitting at my computer, or had the phone against my ear, i remember being with Him. Being with Him is all i remember, i can feel His cock filling my mouth, i can taste His thick cum shooting into my mouth, i can smell His intoxicating scent, i can see His eyes on mine. And all that is left is Him.

No comments: