Monday, May 08, 2006

Happy Birthday sweet k!



Well I realize this is pretty self-indulgent (even by the standards of this blog), but I need to wish a happy birthday to my amazing marvellous beautiful k. This is her first (of many) birthdays since becoming mine, and that in itself makes it special.

Had this special gal not been born, my life would certainly be a dreary affair, not the magical brilliant more-surprising-by-the-hour wonder that it is today. And that's a pretty great reason to celebrate. Her very existence makes the world a better place to live.

I adore you, my sweet perfect one. And I won't reveal here just how many swats your ass will be getting today, but I think we may go beyond the alloted number ... "and 100 to grow on" anyone?

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wishing you a joyous birthday k! :)

k said...

thanks taylor, it was a wonderful birthday :)

k said...

thanks ling and pet :D

Desireous said...

Happy Birthday K! Sorry I missed this post! I hope you had a wonderful wonderful birthday!

Hugs
Des