Thursday, February 02, 2006

Poetic License

In the last couple days, my k and I have found odd moments here and there to mess around on the phone more than usual. It thrills me every time, it goes without saying. And one of the more exciting things about it lately is that we've become very comfortable with each other on the phone - the stilted awkwardness of our first couple of conversations is mostly past, though a certain nervous excitement remains of course.

Her voice is so clear and bright and textured. We had a nice happy phone-sex scene the other night, and I got to enjoy the delicious tightness in her voice as she approaches her climax - the pitch and keen, the gasps and whimpers. nnn could revel in that all day. Oh, and then afterwards - k's voice just purrs and oozes and pours through my ears like honey or something. It's the most arousing thing in the world, the sound reaching into the pit of my stomach and resonating through my spine and cock. I'd forget to breathe except for the fact that I need to keep prompting her so I can hear more of her pretty curling cooing tones, each syllable bespeaking her submission and her pleasure.

Then last night, we had a phone scene that was even more special to me. My k read me poetry over the phone for like 20 minutes or so I think. To tell you the truth, I really lost track of time, feeling totally blissed out and lost on a cloud somewhere. In my mind's eye we were lying naked together in bed, perhaps in a post-coital lazy haze, and she was reading romantic poetry to me while I drowsily stroked her hair and bare back in slow counterpoint to the meter of the poem. Don't think I ever felt more relaxed and loved and Domly. It was a powerful and deeply heartfelt oasis in time, what they call a locus amoenus, for me. I really kind of let her words drift over and through me, felt her desire to serve, her comfort and trust, her devotion and love.

Oh and it was William Wordsworth, in case you were wondering. A great choice for our first time doing that. And oh yes you can bet there'll be another go-round very soon :) That k of mine is a treasure I will never let go.

2 comments:

magdelena said...

Such a lovely post. I am gently exploring your words but already adore the alternating voices. I love blogs by couples and yours is a pleasure.

Blessings,

Lena

Irch said...

ling and magdelena, so glad you are enjoying reading as much as we enjoy writing. never really expected to have an audience, but it's special to know that there are people as inspired by us as we are inspired by each other.