Tuesday, February 14, 2006

Happy Valentine's Day to All


Happy Valentine's Day to our readers, to all the lovers in the world, and most especially to the most perfect, arousing, scintillating, fascinating, adorable, delectable valentine a man could ever ask for, my glorious k.

This is the first v-day since I collared k, so it's a very special day for me. since I'm kind of vibrating with lust over here right now, I'll make this a brief post today.




Please note that the links to the left have been expanded and modified to include all the nice folks who (1) link here, or (2) comment here, or (3) k or I read regularly, or (4) all of the above. If I left somebody out, please let me know! And yeah, it's not exactly organized, is it? Well I'll get to work on learning the alphabet or something one of these days...


Smell roses, taste chocolate, kiss your lover, enjoy the day!

2 comments:

Irch said...

Happy to oblige!

Irch said...

my pleasure, ling.

And I'd just like to say that my k is the most wonderful gal in all the world, cuz she went and alphabetized the links all on her lonesome with no prompting whatsoever. A thousand kisses, love.