Wednesday, December 12, 2007

In Person III

I went back to look at this old post, wherein I made a (very partial) list of things I wanted to do when I met my precious k in person. I thought that, as a way of starting to talk about our weekend, I could give an update on which items from the list we managed to do in our all-too-brief time together...


1. stare into her eyes and breathe in her presence a
2. tangle my fingers in her hair a
3. sit with her head in my lap a
4. kiss her mouth for about two hours without pause a
5. hear her whisper my name a
6. know the size of her hand in mine a
7. kiss her inner wrist and nibble at the flesh there a
8. play a hot game of scrabble
9. take a very long walk, preferably in cool and damp weather, fingers interlaced a(well, could have been longer, but was injoyable)
10. cook a meal for her, and watch her eat it a(think this should count, even if it was both of us cooking together for a larger group)
11. get our picture taken together
12. see her tongue peek out the side of her mouth when she concentrates
13. make out in a car or in a movie theater like a couple of horny teenagers a(in the car, and it was very hot)
14. spank her a
15. sing a song together
16. savor the juices of her cunt a
17. sleep naked with her a
18. go out dancing
19. go out dancing knowing that she holds my cum in her body
20. press my hand to the curve of her hip a
21. read a book to her or listen to her read to me a
22. inhale her scent deeply a
23. go out for a run and shower together afterwards
24. shop for groceries together a
25. feel the weight of her breasts in my palms a
26. sit with my arm around her a
27. undress her a
28. warm up her icy cold feet on my stomach
29. bake a pie together
30. give her ass a squeeze in public a(just a brief one as we cooked dinner, see #10)
31. feel her nipples tighten and pucker under my touch a
32. stand before her as she kneels a
33. watch her get dressed and brush her hair a
34. hear the gasps and keens she makes as she approaches orgasm, right in my ear a
35. hum low and deep with my lips pressed to her cunt a
36. watch her draw or paint
37. refer to her as "Mine" in front of other people
38. take her earlobe between my teeth a
39. massage her shoulders and back a(was just her shoulders, but I'll get to the rest next time)
40. place my hand on her thigh a
41. feel her eyelashes flutter against my skin a
42. watch her sleep a
43. mark her with a bright red hickey on her neck
44. drink hot chocolate together
45. whisper all manner of salacious things in her ear to make her thighs clench a(there needed to be more of this, though)
46. work on a crossword puzzle together
47. do something cliche-manly, like open a jar or kill a spider
48. listen to her heart beat in her chest a
49. hold her in my lap as I let my hands roam over every surface of her body
50. look into her eyes when I tell her I love her a

As you can see, we managed the majority of them, and we are starting to think about the next visit, so there will be plenty of time to do the rest and so much more!

I'll be posting bits and pieces of things over the next several days as aspects of our time together start to become talk-about-able in my mind. Sure was glorious though, in every way.

1 comment: