Sunday, October 15, 2006

in person


I've been thinking a lot lately about meeting my sumptuous k in person for the first time. That's not coming up right around the corner or anything, but it occupies my thoughts a whole lot, as you can imagine. So I've decided to start a little list, about some of the things I've been thinking of doing when the two of us actually occupy the same room.

Some things I want to do (a very incomplete list in no particular order):

1. stare into her eyes and breathe in her presence
2. tangle my fingers in her hair
3. sit with her head in my lap
4. kiss her mouth for about two hours without pause
5. hear her whisper my name
6. know the size of her hand in mine
7. kiss her inner wrist and nibble at the flesh there
8. play a hot game of scrabble
9. take a very long walk, preferably in cool and damp weather, fingers interlaced
10. cook a meal for her, and watch her eat it
11. get our picture taken together
12. see her tongue peek out the side of her mouth when she concentrates
13. make out in a car or in a movie theater like a couple of horny teenagers
14. spank her
15. sing a song together
16. savor the juices of her cunt
17. sleep naked with her
18. go out dancing
19. go out dancing knowing that she holds my cum in her body
20. press my hand to the curve of her hip
21. read a book to her or listen to her read to me
22. inhale her scent deeply
23. go out for a run and shower together afterwards
24. shop for groceries together
25. feel the weight of her breasts in my palms
26. sit with my arm around her
27. undress her
28. warm up her icy cold feet on my stomach
29. bake a pie together
30. give her ass a squeeze in public
31. feel her nipples tighten and pucker under my touch
32. stand before her as she kneels
33. watch her get dressed and brush her hair
34. hear the gasps and keens she makes as she approaches orgasm, right in my ear
35. hum low and deep with my lips pressed to her cunt
36. watch her draw or paint
37. refer to her as "Mine" in front of other people
38. take her earlobe between my teeth
39. massage her shoulders and back
40. place my hand on her thigh
41. feel her eyelashes flutter against my skin
42. watch her sleep
43. mark her with a bright red hickey on her neck
44. drink hot chocolate together
45. whisper all manner of salacious things in her ear to make her thighs clench
46. work on a crossword puzzle together
47. do something cliche-manly, like open a jar or kill a spider
48. listen to her heart beat in her chest
49. hold her in my lap as I let my hands roam over every surface of her body
50. look into her eyes when I tell her I love her

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Simply beautiful... and so needed... wanted... ;-)

Irch said...

Thank you Searabbit. It's certainly needed alright ;)