Tuesday, December 25, 2007

Merry Meanderings

Well I hope everyone is enjoying the holiday season here at the end of the calendar year. It's been a particularly special December for luminous k and I. We had our first meeting just a couple of weeks ago, of course, and there's a little surprise at the end of this post related to that as well...

It's been a weird hybrid feeling these past weeks since my trip to see my glorious k in person. Simultaneously, I have been: (1) just glowing with love and Domliness, out of my head with lust, empowered and enthusiastic, bursting with pure joy, and (2) so despondent and let down that our time was limited and we are back to a long-distance relationship. It's a weird feeling to have those two forces comingling in my heart at all times. But I'm getting used to it in small ways.

The last couple of days have been particularly hard, because we haven't had the amount of time to spend together that either of us wants, with all the Christmas things going on. Overqualified k is working at a retail store, which has meant long crazy hours just before Christmas, and I've got all kinds of family things going on (though luckily less in the way of work). We've kept in touch with lots of text-messaging when possible, and of course always talking on the phone for a good long time just before bed.

On the brighter side, I should mention that we've been having some of the hottest, most intense phone sex these last couple weeks. Like mind-blowingly, toe-curlingly, bone-warmingly hot. In fact, I'm shuddering a little right now just thinking about it. Among other things, I've been able to get that sexy woman to open up and talk more, using dirty words and everything heh. So very fun, and so indescribably sexy.

I've noticed small changes in my level of confidence as far as our relationship goes, too. Not anything I'd have noticed at the time, but in retrospect there must have been slivers of disbelief mixed into the trusting bond we built back when we were online-only. Those doubts have been blown away now - there's a fullness, a wholeness, to our connection. It's pure and unalloyed now, and that's a beautiful thing in itself. It's also given me a new foundation upon which I am building a new kind of dominance. I don't think its shape will be too different from how it's been in the past, but it feels more rooted and real now.

My sweet k opened Christmas presents from me today. Nothing as huge as the collar I sent her last year (and remind me to post about that collar sometime soon, by the way), but just some little things to make the woman I love smile and feel merry. Even though we've been together in person, there's still something very special about her opening up gifts I've chosen and thought about and wrapped and mailed. I'm looking forward to being able to share a Christmas with her for real one year soon, and many Christmases after that.

Oh I promised you a little surprise at the end of this post, didn't I? Well we are about to meet for the second time. I'll get into the whys and wherefores soon, but for now I'm revelling in the knowledge that the gal I love and own will be sleeping in my bed a few days hence, and I will be kissing her at midnight as the year changes.

That's just unbeatable as a way to start a new year, if you ask me.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Smiles.... I can relate to your feelings and thoughts. You write them so perfectly.

The completness you feel toward each other has been sealed by your meeting. In actual fact I sometimes think that building up a solid online relationship is a really good basis for the "real thing". Being online there is no alternative (if one is serious) other than to be completely honest and therefore sometimes I think it is easier to "open up" completely online rather than initially in "real life" as with online there is always the choice of running away almost without guilt and sometimes it is easier to bare one's soul to an "annonymous" person miles away. (Does that make sense?)

Master and I knew each other SO well when we met that there was none of that initial awkwardness at all. There were no heavy silences and physically we both "knew" where to touch and where not to touch. We had already built up a very strong and trusting relationship even though we had not physically been face to face.

We found it extremely difficult to go back to online, yet when we jumped that hurdle our love was cemented even stronger than it was before our meeting.

Its a wonderful, yet difficult experience. All I can say is embrace it with everything you have.

Love
rosie
xxxx

Anonymous said...

Awwwww. :) I hope you enjoy the New Year's kiss. I remember my first NY kiss with my now husband. It was magical.

I know yours will be too.

By the way, Sir, You have a most excellent writing style. Have you ever considered writing a book?

Consider yours truly as a resource if you do. :)

~butterfly

PS. Yes, I do rather like coming out of lurker mode screaming and spinning around. ;)

milla said...

I'm glad you get to spend NY together.

milla

Votary said...

I am ridiculously impatient to learn about the "whys and wherefores"!! I am also thrilled for both of you. New Year's Eve is hands-down my favorite holiday, and I think the most romantic one, far more than Valentine's Day. What is more significant than standing with the one you love at midnight, looking back on your year together, looking forward into the year to come? And then KISSING? Or DOING NAKED THINGS? Nothing's more beautiful than that!

Can't wait to live vicariously through your reports. Happy New Year!

Irch said...

Thank you all for your comments and your "good vibes."

Rosie, I know just what you mean about the trust and physical intimacy being second nature before even meeting. It's magical.

Butterfly, please come scream and spin all you like. I'm glad to hear your life is going swimmingly! As for writing style, I think you are confusing this blog with another.

Milla, I am so excited about it that I could burst. And by the way, thanks for your post about toy.

Votary, I agree that there's something beautiful about New Year's, because they are at heart a celebration of time passing. When you're in love, the passage of time is a very different experience. And yes, there promises to be lots of kissing and naked things, some details of which may even make it to this blog ;)



Now if you all will excuse me, I'm going to make some final preparations for the arrival of my delicious subbie. Happy New Year!