Sunday, December 16, 2007

the inbetween time

k here, i decided it was about time for me to weigh in on everything - make sure you all know that i am still here, and my Irch has not finally drifted off into some fantasy land, like he's been threatening to do for a while now.

I am still not sure i have words to describe our weekend together - it was wonderful and glorious and just the most perfect thing i've ever experienced. It really was just natural and right, being together - like we were finally able to really act out our love in person through touches and kisses and caresses, instead of through the longing sighs and typed words we've been using for years now.

Honestly I wasn't sure how well it was going to work out - i kept replaying so many different ways for our first meeting to pan out, of course none of them were anywhere close to what actually happened.

A week later, i am discovering that i didn't realize just how much we would connect over those few days we got to spend together. That it would be one of those bone deep soul touching sort of connections. And now, now that He's gone, that He's back in His home - i've never missed Him more than i do now.

I've never wanted to touch Him, and lay in His arms more than I do now. I've never wanted to kiss Him and sleep with Him more.

I didn't realize that in getting to experience all those things we've been longing for, for years now, i would have to miss them after He left. It aches down to my heart when i think about how much i want to be with Him again.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

All I can say is.......

"I know".

Hold on to that feeling.

rosie
xxxx

k said...

thanks rosie

we're talking about another meeting again in the not too distant future so we can get back into all that again, but in the mean time i sure do miss Him.