Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Bedtime


I'm not going to try and tackle the whole "big picture" like magnificent k did in the previous post. Really I can't do it justice, because every time I try my mind ends up racing in a million directions at once, unable to settle on a metaphor or scheme or trope to pull it all together. So instead I'll continue to plod away, remembering and describing certain details, and the thoughts that spin out from there.

I arrived in k's city relatively late in the evening, and after having some dinner and talking, with big grins and jangled nerves and potent hormones, one thing led to another and I put it to her that I wanted to take her back to my hotel room and into bed.

She looked at me with all the vibrant love and audacious submission she has, and said yes.

Now, without getting into everything that it meant to me, and skipping over a lot of "plot" here, let me just talk about the pure bliss that it is to share a bed with this woman of mine. I've known forever that k likes to sleep, and even when not sleeping spends a fairly significant amount of time in bed - it's home for her. I've been wanting to be in bed with her for years, and it was beyond description to actually be there with her.

She does love to sleep, and I wanted to let her sleep a lot that first night, since she had an early start at work the next morning (it being shopping season at the retail store where she works). Besides, I was tired out too, from a long flight and long drive, and being too wired to sleep the night before. We both needed to rest.

Needless to say, we did no such thing. I really wanted to let her sleep, but it just wasn't going to happen. Our bodies had their own ideas, and everything was so magical that we gave in to those deliciously base corporeal demands.

We did a lot of things in bed over those few days. Besides the obvious (which I may or may not get into in another post), we also did do some sleeping, some reading aloud, some singing, some talking. Lots and lots of kissing and carressing. It was shockingly easy and right, the way our bodies fit together and moved together. There were expressions of love and acting-out of the D/s dynamic between us all the time, even in our sleeping positions.

I had been warned by k herself that she was a blanket thief, but that was a lie. She is as generous and warm and welcoming in sleep as she is when awake.

Sharing a bed with the woman of my dreams, the woman I love transcendently, the woman who is fully and beautifully Mine - it was a feeling unlike any other, and I'm still reeling from it a week and a half later.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

The words that you write and that K write make me smile inwardly and bring back very precious memories that I have of my first meeting with Master.

Thank you for sharing, and more importantly thank you for evoking all sorts of sweet, calming, warming, caring and lovingly fond thoughts I have of my "first time" through your wonderful way of expression.

Hugs to both

rosie
xxxx

Anonymous said...

*running around screaming* Wheeeeeeeeee!!

The last time i read here, you two had split up. Now i have the weird urge to check up on old acquaintances and read all of the good things that have happened since!

i am so incredibly happy for you both. Beyond words happy. Even if you don't remember me. Hehe.

So, so happy for both of you in your journey together.

*big hugs* from butterfly

Irch said...

Thanks so much, Rosie and Butterfly (and way to come out of the woodwork Butterfly! you should visit more often)

Our meeting was just the most amazing time, and there's lots more to tell about that and what's been going on since. And a little New Year's surprise as well. I really need to post more often!