Friday, December 14, 2007

Status Confirmed


Well I think I'm finally ready to begin talking about some of what happened this past weekend with my luscious k. Most likely this will be just the first of a long series of posts, wherein I over-analyze everything in minute detail. In other words, just more of the usual around here!

I'm going to focus on spanking today. We had a really nice intense spanking session one of the nights I was there ... or maybe it was during the afternoon. To tell you the truth the whole long weekend is kind of a blur that way. In any case, the spanking was simultaneously (a) just what I thought it would be and (b) full of surprises.

I guess the real shock about it didn't hit me until afterwards. One thing I discovered during my time with k is that in person our D/s is even more intoxicating, to the point where certain mental faculties are subdued and instinct rises to the fore. I'm happy to report that we are both very satisfied with how our instincts meshed and informed each other's so well. But wait, let's get back to the spanking!

So when I layed her over my lap and started in, it seemed very right. I've known for a very long time that this is something that she craved, something I wanted to try, something expressive for both of us, and goodness knows it's something that we've acted out dozens of times online or over the phone. But after it was over (well, quite a while after, because that was just one part of a longer escapade), I realized something that I didn't admit to myself beforehand ... I was actually trepidatious about the whole spanking thing to some degree. In the moment, of course, there was no question - it was just the thing that was going to happen. But in retrospect, I must have had some nervousness about it in the back of my mind.

I mean, I've given plenty of playful swats in my time, and I've heightened sensation in the midst of other passionate pursuits with some surprising stings like that. But this more concentrated effort, focusing for a while on just the act of spanking k and the emotions it evokes, this real administration of a spanking - this was something new. There was a certain (small, but still there) amount of doubt as to whether I could pull it off and make it something both of us would get pleasure out of.

Turned out I needn't have let it bother me in the least. Taking her over my lap was 100% perfectly natural, instinctual as I implied above, and smacking her round ass with my hard flat hand was just deeply fulfilling. It turned me on to no end, pushed all those Dommish buttons in my brain, allowed my control and k's submission to sing in harmony, made my woman wet and whimpery, and set the stage for further inspired lovemaking that followed. I don't suppose I need to get into real detail about the D/s dynamics of it all, since other have been far more eloquent than I on that topic, but suffice it to say it was everything I'd hoped it would be on that score.

Even if I hadn't enjoyed myself as much as I did, I'd still be eager to do more, just because of the breathless surrender it inspired in my sexy k. But now that I've confirmed beyond any doubt that spanking her is such a profound thrill for me as well, and that it's an intuitive act ... I cannot wait for my next chance!

Got to start planning another trip right away.

2 comments:

kirana said...

i am SO, SO happy (and delighted) reading all about this! If anyone has been rooting for any two people to meet, connect and experience this amazing gift of love & D/s , it's been me. This post was delightful and i am just grinning ear to ear for the first (and finally!) meeting between you and k. i am beaming for you both!

xoxx
toy

Irch said...

Well thanks toy. I does mean a lot to have other people rooting for us. We're pretty damned delirious about each other these days, and starting to think about when our next meeting might be :)