Friday, November 03, 2006

In person II

So it's been a while since i've posted anything here, and since i am going out of town this weekend and won't be able to talk to my Irch at all until Sunday i thought i would leave Him a little something here before i left.

Recently Irch posted a list of some of the things He would like to do when we are finally able to be together in person. I have my own list of things i would like to do with Him (some similar and others not quite), so i thought i would share my list with you all.

Some things i would like to do (by far not a complete list):

1. Sit in His lap
2. Kiss Him for hours and hours
3. Rest my head on His shoulder and know that is where i belong
4. Kneel while He's standing in front of me
5. Kneel while He sits and rest my head on His knee.
6. Take His thick cock into my mouth
7. Taste His warm rich cum as it fills my mouth and slides down my throat
8. Fall asleep beside Him
9. Wake up next to Him
10. Watch Him sleep
11. Slip beneath the covers to wake Him with a morning blowjob
12. Worship His cock for hours and hours
13. Listen to Him sing to me
14. Lay with my head in His lap with His hand in my hair
15. Hold hands
16. Hug Him and never let go
17. Look into His eyes
18. Kneel and recite my pledge while He watches in the morning
19. Offer each part of my body to Him in my routine at night
20. Lick my lips and watch His reaction
21. Stick my tongue out at Him
22. Tickle Him (no matter how much trouble i may get into)
23. Fall asleep with one arm over His chest, one leg over His, and my head on His chest
24. Lay in bed talking all day
25. Sleep in late together
26. Read to Him
27. Shower together
28. Cook for Him, while He stands behind me watching
29. Watch Him play the piano, or guitar
30. Listen to Him read to me
31. Take a long nap together in the middle of the day
32. Arch my back and bend over the bed, while i look back at Him
33. Ask Him to spank me
34. Take my time learning every part of His body intimately
35. Watch His cock grow hard in my hand
36. Feel His cock grow hard in my mouth
37. Listen to the sounds He makes when He cums deep in my mouth
38. Listen to the sounds He makes when He cums deep in my cunt
39. Tell silly jokes to one another
40. Tell someone that He is my Master when we are out together
41. Serve Him in anyway He wants
42. Cry out for joy that i am with my Owner
43. Gasp His name as i climax for Him while He holds my gaze
44. Fall asleep with His cock pressed against my ass and His arms around me
45. Wake up with His cock pressed against my ass and His arms around me
46. Take a picture together
47. Flash Him while we're in public
48. Listen to the sound of His voice with my ear pressed against His chest
49. Take His cock all the way into the back of my throat
50. Look into His eyes when i tell Him i love Him

3 comments:

Irch said...

you are the very definition of wonderful, My sweet girl

Anonymous said...

Having read here for quite some time, I really really hope you both get to fulfil your lists. That would be a wonderful day indeed!!

love and hugs to you both xx

Darklord said...

What a beautifully devoted list this is, k! You are every bit of these sweet whispered promises!

i hope you two may enjoy these special moments together and remember each one individually, as timeless stops in time...