Sunday, November 12, 2006

Dreaming Away


This marks six nights in a row that I have dreamed of my owned k. Each one has been different, varying in setting, tone, length, depth, wildness. But in each I have dominated her and she has submitted to me. Sometimes it's been a sparkle in her eyes and a catch in her sigh. Sometimes it's been her surrendering her body as a vessel for my lusts. Sometimes it's been her discovering her own inner strength again through me. Sometimes it's been her active and mischevous seeking of ways to serve. Sometimes it's been an achingly beautiful laying bare, an offering of her whole self.

Sometimes I've awoken in woozy reverie, sometimes in stark shock at the power of her love, always with a turgid and pulsating cock that seems to want to point, dowsing-rod-like, to the wellspring of My desire, far to the southeast.

I dream of my splendid k very often, but this is the longest stretch of nights on end that I've ever had. It may have something to do with our schedules being out of sync often lately. Or it may be that my dreamlife - that shadow self that sees through the mind's eye - has no use for anything or anyone else any more. Why dream of anything but the woman I spend my waking days thinking of? What subject more crucial, more intricate, more wonderful?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Somehow I scrambled across your blog, reading with awe, hastily scrolling through posts to make sure I was correct.... then realising I was correct.... I have stumbled, finally, across a blog where the Master and slave are not together......just like myself and my Master! We met in a chat room 4 years ago, He lives in UK and I in Australia, we have met twice and I love Him dearly.

Suddenly I know that I am not the only other person in the world who has similar emotions/feelings as it seems You and your girl have!

I am going to add your blog as a link in mine and I invite you to amble your way through my blog when You have a moment to spare.

With kind thoughts
rosebud3cc
http://ejksslave.blogspot.com/

Irch said...

Rosebud,

thank you for visiting and for you kind words. Yes, I suspect there are more of us out there with online D/s relationships than you might think. Always nice to meet someone new with so much in common!

I took a look through your blog today and I am enjoying it. I long for the day when I can say that I've spent weeks at a time with my delicous k!

Anonymous said...

I am glad you are enjoying my blog, please come back and keep reading, I am sure we both have much to offer eachother, purely for the fact we are in similar circumstances.

Kind thoughts

rosebud