Tuesday, November 21, 2006

Starting the Day Off right

Have I mentioned recently how I do love the phone sex with my succulent k? This morning we happened to manage about 40 minutes together before we each had to leave for our respective workplaces. I wanted more than anything to make her cum.

I flipped on my webcam, and basically just stared at her through it, while my fingers flew over the keyboard. Probably the most typographical errors ever, but I think the gist of what I was getting at went through. I didn't want her to type back to me, and she didn't. Just watched my eyes and read my words and rubbed her clit and imagined all the things I was describing.

And then time was running short - I picked up the phone and continued our little "scene" that way, still with her just listening. Well, not exactly just that. She made delicious noises: the tight sharp hisses and keening whimpers and throaty moans I love more than anything. They are still ringing in my ears now, hours later. She gasped my name as she came, which is a pure miracle every time it happens.

So yeah, sometimes having a time limit can be fun. Sometimes my subbie having to be quiet because of roommates that might hear her can be fun. Always pulling my gorgeous k down deep into that spiral of submission and drawing her orgasm out in unraveling sheer ribbons of ecstasy is transcendent pleasure.

Perfect way to relax before work. Thanks, telecommunications industry!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

You may be a Dominant... but you are such a romantic... ;-)

Anonymous said...

I like that you're so romantic and so mindful of your submissive and what she needs. It's a perfect balance.

Love,
The Butterfly Temptress

Irch said...

Well thank you both, searabbit and butterfly. Strange that you both glean "romance" from this post. There was a time I'd have said that one can't be a Dom without being a romantic, but I think now that it's not necessarily true. I know that I can't be any other way, but I'm not sure that dominance and romance are so intertwined in everyone.

On the other hand, I think a long-distance online relationship requires a good portion of romance on the part of both parties. Luckily that's something my sumptuous k and I have in spades.