Monday, November 28, 2005

phoning it in


ah yes. Smiling happy Dom.

So my k and I had a wee bit of fun on the phone last night. It's been something like two whole weeks since we actually were able to play together online, and really something needed to be done. So I took the plunge and said I wanted to get her off over the phone. I had brought this up once before, a while back, and got a sort of interested-but-nervous response. But last night I could tell how badly she needed it, and the Dom in me stepped up and decided what was best for her ...

Yeah it was pretty awesome. I did all the talking, and she did all the cumming lol. Now I've been lucky enough to hear how my lovely k sounds when she's getting herself all worked up, thanks to the voice-message assignments I've given her. It was nice to have that as a guide, because I could tell from the tone of her voice and her delicious little squeals and moans and raspy breaths exactly how close she was getting. Made it easy to time things accordingly.

So there she was, a couple thousand miles away, listening to my voice, my words, her fingers busy between her thighs, her heart racing, her breath ragged, her mind in sync with mine. In a very real sense her body was under my control. I had the power to make her cum quickly or slowly, or to kill the mood altogether if I felt like it (but hell I sure didn't feel like that lol). She came gasping my name, god what a rush of pure energy that was - power and lust and love.

Did I mention that she came gasping my name?

Yeah, that needs to happen a lot more often

Since that moment, I've done a bit of thinking on how phone sex and cyber sex are so different, yet overlap a lot too. I mean, I know that when we are cybering, k is touching herself and getting all aroused and panting and finally cumming for me. And I just love that. We're together in a way that we aren't on the phone - creating the scene together, making the tension last longer because we are only stroking ourselves in r/l between taps at our keyboards. And really the eloquence that flows from her when she's getting close is just amazing - obviously she's a born writer.

But there was something altogether more physical about the phone. For one thing, I told her not to do any talking, just listen and respond, so the only things I heard where the aforementioned moans and gasps and other tasty things. Made me feel like I was right there with her, getting her physical reactions in real time just as I would if I were inside her for real. What an intense feeling. And unlike with reading text, there wasn't an extra layer of abstraction. I've talked before here about how that abstraction layer really just vanishes anyway, when we're in the midst of a scene, but it's one thing for it to vanish, and it's another thing for it not to have the possibility of existing, if you get what I'm saying.

And there's another component to the physicality of it too. When we scene in cyber, my mind is totally in the scene, and I feel like I'm living it out with her. This time, on the phone, it was like my brain was following two parallel tracks: One was the scene I was conjuring and communicating to her, the other was what was going on at her end of the phone. I couldn't help but picture my beautiful k with the phone at her ear, hand or hands plunged between her legs, sweat shining on her skin, mouth open, back arched, etc., etc. These images, of her actual r/l response, were all mixed up with the scene I was creating in my mind. And again it made me feel more like I was right there with her. And it was such a surge of power to know that the words I was saying were causing her body to respond in these wonderful visceral ways.

From my mind to my tongue. From my tongue to her ear. From her ear through her mind and body to her climax. I felt more than ever that she was mine: my girl, my pet, my subbie, my love.

And in case I didn't mention it, she came gasping my name...

No comments: