Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Temporary Relief

My succulent k has the day off today. She sent me a text message at work when she awoke, telling me about how she is all languid and warm in bed and missing me.

Unsurprisingly, this made me focus on other things than work.

I adore the way certain aspects of her personality are emphasized when she is drowsy and lazy. Never fails to turn me on and get my Dommishness in an uproar.

At those moments, it's unfair that we don't get to be together regularly. Well, at all moments really, but those ones are particularly intense. This morning, I made her roll onto her stomach and masturbate to orgasm while repeating out loud that she belongs to me. It gave me some long-distance Domly satisfaction, put my surrendering k in the submissive mental space that she inhabits so beautifully, and gave her a little release to start the day.

It's not a perfect solution, but it works for us when there are few alternatives.

5 comments:

oatmeal girl said...

mmm... languid and warm...

i love lying in bed as i give the philosopher his wake-up call, murmuring to each other in our sleepy morning voices, feeling like one of those split-screen scenes in a movie ... we are so close, i can feel him on the pillow next to mine... i can just about really feel him there...

being in a long-distance relationship means being very creative.

thanks for posting the link to my new blog.

Irch said...

My pleasure to link to your well-written blog, OG. Sweet k and I tend to do our calling before bed at night, as we are not in any way morning people. But the feeling of closeness is much as you describe.

Anonymous said...

Mmmm...sounds wonderful! There's something so sensual and erotic about those kinds of phone calls. I find that I focus so much on his voice and I float away.

Anonymous said...

Thank You for your recent thoughtful comment Irch, I appreciated it.

Fortunately things are on the mend!

Beams

rosie

Irch said...

Thanks for your nice comment, Subcity. Think I may post some more about our nightly phone calls soon.

And Rosie I was really happy to read the latest updates in your situation. I'm very happy things worked out.