Saturday, December 30, 2006

Happy New Year

Hi everyone, k here. Just wanted to take a break from all the work i've been doing and wish you all an early Happy New Years!

I did get to open that mystery package from Irch on Christmas day, actually it was around midnight on Christmas Eve, so technically still on Christmas day. I think i'll wait though to tell you what it was until Irch is back.

He's on a little holiday trip, and won't be back until after the new year. I've been busy working on some assignments from Him though, so i am constantly thinking of Him. And thanks to His gift i can feel Him with me every minute of the day.

So i hope you will all have a very happy new year! And may this next year be even more exciting than this year past.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi There

I love your blog it is very cool. You may wish check out my blog and if thought it appropriate add it to your links.

I have not worked out how to customize my blog yet but will add yours when I am able.

http://marriage-bliss.blogspot.com

Thanks

Darklord said...

Happy Brand New Year to you, too, darling!

May all your hopes and dreams for happiness and joy come true in the next 365 days!

My best,
DL's toy