Monday, December 11, 2006

Braving the Elements

Well I think I've written here enough times about how I do love the phone sex with my brilliant k. Well one thing that hasn't happened as often as we'd like lately, is being on the phone together when we can both really be as loud as we want. Often I'm calling her when her housemates are within earshot, which means that she can't raise her voice too loud when speaking, and tries to keep those delicious moans, keens, and orgasmic wails as stifled as she can.

Yes, it can be arousing to feel her fight to control and constrain her own outbursts, but sometimes I really want to hear what she has to say beyond those (admittedly eloquent) gasps and whimpers. So last night, I asked her to go on a "car date" with me.

I drove my car out to a secluded spot, she did too. I looked at the moon through the clouds. We had a luxurious rich time together on the phone. I got to hear her call me her Master as she built to orgasm. She came, shatteringly. I came, explosively. We longed to be together, flesh to flesh, as we always do.

My devastatingly obedient k went out in very cold Texas winter weather to do this, late at night, simply because I asked. She didn't raise the slightest objection, but simply wanted it because I wanted it. And somehow her matter-of-factness about it was the thing that stunned me the most. I requested, and she complied, without question, despite the weather and the late hour and the fact that she'd have to make up some excuse to her roommates.

That is the kind of time-stopping moment that fills me with awe at her submission, reminds me of the heady responsibility that comes with being her Dom, shows me the profound power of our relationship, and turns me on like nothing else. So far past just fulfilling needs and base desires, our D/s is a mode of being, a way of living, a meaning within meanings.

I am so madly in love with my unique and glorious k.

No comments: