Saturday, December 23, 2006

Happy Holidays

Many joyous tidings of the season to all. May you all find the thrilling happiness, the rich earthiness, the transcendent sublimity that My love and ownership of my k gives me.

I mailed my elfin girl a sack-o-presents, which she opened the other day, before heading home to be with her family. Well she opened all but on small special present, which I'm asking her to unwrap on Christmas morning. I love surprises, and even more I love making my impatient k wait for things sometimes. Delayed gratification = one of the most useful tools in the Dom toolbelt ( and yes I suppose the belt itself is useful from time to time as well, thanks for asking).

Hope you are all making merry, drinking hot cocoa, singing centuries-old songs, and generally having a lovely holiday!

5 comments:

milla said...

Well same to you! Sounds like your best gift to her is yourself. You are a caring, generous Dom with a wonderful giving girl! Poiiiiifect! Each much food and have much frivolity.

--{milla}

Anonymous said...

My blessings to you and k. Your surprise gift sparks my curiosity, I'm sure k is itching to open it. Delayed gratification - sublime.

with much love,

Lena

Darklord said...

i am looking earnestly for the follow up to 'delayed gratification...' and what it was and how anxious she was and the relief (or something else) of being able to discover what you had made her wait for... so erotic.

Hope you both had a spectacula holiday & have a superb new year together!!

Anonymous said...

hehe. i hope she has more patience than i would!

hello from a voice from the past. :) happy holidays and all the best.


butterfly
sylver@ one more day
jaime@ www.fictionscribe.com

Irch said...

well thank you all for your comments. hope everyone had a very happy holiday season, and is having a great new year as well!

butterfly it's especially lovely to hear from you after so long - hope all is well.

And I think I'll have my sweet luscious k blog about the gift soon, to satisfy everyone's curiosity ;)