Friday, December 15, 2006

In Praise of Smart Submissive Women

So like a lot of men, I've been attracted to smart women my whole life. That's just one of the million wonderful irresistible things about my spectacular k, of course, but one of extreme importance to me.

I should qualify that by saying not just "smarts," but what some people might call "book-smarts" are what turn me on most. Brilliance and originality and imagination for sure, but also the depth and breadth of understanding, the enjoyment of knowledge itself, a level of geekiness about subject matter, a flair for the metaphysical. This my clever k has in abundance.

And when it's on display and in evidence as much as it has been this past week or so, I am just constantly craving her. Rigid and thrumming and heated and coiled-to-strike every moment of the day.

I won't get into all the myriad reasons that hyper-intelligent women are so alluring, but I will say that in a D/s relationship like ours, that level of brain power is even more attractive... For example, do you know the feeling of "Wow this person who is so brilliant and amazingly smart actually wants to spend time with me!"? It's so flattering and wonderful to realize that a person you admire intellectually would choose you. Well, take that a step further into the D/s world, and it becomes "Wow this person who is so brilliant and amazingly smart actually wants to lay in my lap for a spanking, then kneel and beg to swallow my cum!"

Yep, definitely a whole different level of "wow."

Diligent k has been hard at work lately, working on scholarly things for her graduate school applications (which I try to help with as much as I can), so I'm getting to see some new expression of her genius every day. She's also been very diligent about following the time-frames I've set out for her, keeping up and making sure she'll have everything ready when the time comes to send in the forms and papers. The combination of her astounding brilliance and her steady obedience has kept me in sexual overdrive the last week or two. It's no surprise that we've been having some of the hottest, most intense scenes of the 15-odd months that she's been Mine.

Guess I have a brain fetish. Luckily I am with the right woman for that.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Irch, I'm smiling as I write this as I share your brain fetish. By far, the biggest draw for me, is a man with a beautiful mind.

Love,

Lena

Anonymous said...

So wholeheartedly agreeeeeed!

--{milla}

Anonymous said...

What gets me going is when we complement each other; I can worship him for the things he knows and can do better than I and vice-versa.

Of course fucking/being fucking by a man with a brain proves he's alive. A crucial asset, in my view. ;-)

orchidea xxx

Anonymous said...

oops, sorry:

"being fucked by..."

Darklord said...

i'm a little late to this party but i couldn't agree more with everyone else: you are with the right girl for that brain fetish of yours!!

A beautiful mind is an absolutely imperative & beautiful thing.

Kudos!

Irch said...

well I should have guessed that blogging about smart women would bring out comments by so many smart women.

Glad to have brought out smiles and exclamations from everyone, which I return to you all in spades.

sixofthebest said...

Yes, I too praise smart, submissive women. But these woman can also be naughty, very naughty, and must be corporally punished, on their bare bottoms, and rightly so, by either a good birching, or a good caning.