Tuesday, July 18, 2006

The Eye of the Beholder

Still trying to process how plain awesome this is:

My artistic k painted me a real actual painting! Like the kind with paint on a canvas and you have to mix your colors and then let it dry and stuff - that kind! And it just arrived in the mail today.

And no I wasn't aware that it was possible to fall even deeper and more madly in love with this gal, but I think I just did. More reflections on the wonderfulness that is k later, but had to say something before I explode with sheer unDomly giddiness.

3 comments:

Desireous said...

Wow I wish we could see it too!

hugs
Des

Darklord said...

Oh for the allure of sweetness! i cannot wait to open that post for that magic face to face realized kiss... i am sure no words or symphony will be able to compare!

Irch said...

well Des, I don't think I'm going to show it here - even if it weren't a very personal artwork, a photo just wouldn't do justice to the medium of paint. I will attempt to describe it in words when I finally do a real post about it, though.

And toy, I spend so much of My days imagining just what that moment will feel like. I know it will be yet another moment between k and I that will never be captured satisfactorily in words. But I'm hungry for it, hungry for her.