Friday, October 27, 2006

The Joy of Text

Well it was bound to happen eventually. The stars aligned in a certain fashion and suddenly my delicious k and I found ourselves having text-message sex. Didn't think such a thing was possible, really. But I should have known that two imaginative people could make such an outrageous thing work.

Now we've played around at such things in the past, mostly teasing and using text messages as a warm-up to some play on the phone or in IM or something. My sexy k was sitting at home, but I was caught in a situation where I wasn't able to talk on the phone or get to a computer, but I could sit and send text messages to my heart's content.

So I did. And it actually was really hot.

Luckily we've gotten used to the rhythm of texting, the short length of each message, the wait of half a minute or so between messages, the sneaky shortcuts to keep thumbs from falling off. I think it helped that k was on her computer and I was texting from the phone - only one of us had to deal with the less-than-ideal way of writing words that is the numeric keypad.

Because of our long and colorful shared history of cyber-sex, I know how to turn my woman on with words. Never ceases to amaze me how real and how visceral one's reactions can be to the written word - doesn't seem like it should be so easy to cause physical responses in someone by typing alphanumeric characters, does it?

But even with all the barriers in the way, it really worked. I brought my succulent k to her knees and to a shuddering orgasm (in that order). Yes, in this I was certainly aided by her vivid imagination and her nimble fingers, but there is no doubt in my mind that it was me who made it happen.

Just goes to show you that any technology will ultimately be perverted into a means to sexual pleasure. If not by us, then by someone else ;)

3 comments:

Desireous said...

Text message sex sounds like it would be a lot of work. Only that it takes so long to type out a message on a phone! You know you are really hot for each other when you're willing to go thru that trouble!!!

hugs
Des

Anonymous said...

It's a lot of work but with practice, much less. Words are the best way to turn someone on, I think. It always works for me.

Love,
The Butterfly Temptress

Irch said...

it's definitely some work, and I don't think anyone would say it was a preferred method of enjoying each other ... especially in that last ramp-up into the big bursting unravel, trying to keep from fumbling your fingers and sitting those 30 long seconds until the next message comes. Not exactly ideal.

But yes, with practice, it works. Having a long history of interacting with words really helps. Being blissfully deliriously in love really helps. Being ridiculously horny really helps.

If this happens more often, I may have to share some tips and techniques :P