Sunday, September 17, 2006

More

I often tell Irch, of the aching desire in me for more. At times it seems selfish, but i am constantly craving more, more, more. This weekend sparked in me an intensity for more which i hadn't felt previously. This desire for more has been so overwhelming recently, it is all i have been able to think about.

I want more of the Man who owns me, i want more time with Him, i want more time to tell Him that i love Him, that i want nothing more than to serve Him and please Him anyway i possibly can. And there is just never enough time. My desire for Him just consumes me until there is nothing left, but the aching need to surrender and serve.

I can never tell Him enough, how much i love Him, how much i desire Him, how much i need to submit to Him, how i live to serve and please Him. I need more of Him to show Him each of these things again and again because i could never have enough of Him.

I want more of You Master, i desire more of You, i need more of You. More.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Goodness, that was just gorgeous. Mmmhmm, I know exactly how you feel. :)

Taylor
http://antisojo.livejournal.com

Anonymous said...

Dear k, what are you prepared to invest or change in order to gain more time? Time cannot be hoarded, time is yours to grasp now or let slip by. Carpe Diem. :)

(and good luck with the time management!)