Thursday, June 22, 2006

On Time

Yesterday Irch decided that He would like to control the amount and time of each of my orgasms throughout the day. He had suggested the idea the previous week, and i thought it sounded interesting and something that could potentially be a lot of fun for us both.

So when i woke up yesterday morning, i had a few texts from Irch as i do most mornings and the first said that i was to cum an hour from the time i'd read the note. So i looked at the clock, that would be at 11:50 am. I automatically felt that familiar pull in the pit of my stomach and smiled to myself about what would be happening in an hour. He and i talked for a while too during that time, just being silly and joking with each other, talking about the assignment for the day.


It was strange how easily i slipped into this assignment, i felt myself watching the clock eagerly anticipating the one hour mark. My whole body was humming with anticipation and excitement, especially as the clock ticked down. It was almost strange how my body changed with the count down as well, to go from laughing and playing with Irch to suddenly being very wet and horny is something i don't experience all that often.


After this first time i came back and sent Irch a text letting Him know that i'd completed my first scheduled orgasm and really enjoyed it. He set me another time and i set out to start my day. I had to run around town and do a few things so i was a little worried about what i would do if i were out and the time came. Well as it turns out i was out when 4pm rolled around and so after a little inner debate i hid myself in a public restroom and had the quietest orgasm of my life. And for the record it is so hard to cum when there are people walking around you just feet away.

I sent Him another text to let Him know i'd finished my second orgasm of the day and went about my errand running. Later in the day He sent me another text to let me know the next scheduled time at 8pm. Lucky for me i got home at 7:50 so i had just enough time to hide myself in my room away from all my roommates and have yet another explosive orgasm. Sent off another text and then later received another time at 11pm. And then once more as many time as i'd like before i went to bed, and then once more before i got out of bed in the morning.

I think the most surprising thing about all of this was the connection i felt all day. Normally i feel Irch with me all the time, but usually He is a quiet whisper in my ear, a reassuring embrace when i need it, or a guiding hand. Yesterday though He was loud and right there with me throughout the entire day. He was holding me tight pushing and pulling in any direction He wanted me to go and i had no choice but to follow. I was constantly reminded of Him every time my eyes passed over my watch or i saw a clock or even had passing thoughts about the time. You'd be surprised how many clocks there are around these days.

I never expected i could feel so entirely connected to Him like that, it was completely unexpected and took me completely by surprise. I thought this would just be something fun for us to try, and be like the people in some of those stories you read about but it was so much more than that. To be able to just lose myself in Him over and over again is just wonderfully sublime. I love experiencing new and exciting things with Him day after day, and this was just one more thing that i loved being able to share with Him.

And at the end of the day it only made it better to hear how much it had also affected Irch too, just thinking about it makes my stomach pull with desire, my thighs clench with lust, and my heart sing with love. I never thought i could love someone this much, and yet here i am reaching new levels of love each day. I swear i could fly if He wanted me to.

No comments: