Friday, August 11, 2006

Pledge Drive

Well my sensuous, surprising k and I had a new kind of experience a couple days ago. I put her on a schedule to follow throughout the day, but this time it wasn't an orgasm schedule.

It was a kneeling schedule.

Starting from the moment she awoke, and every three hours throughout the day, this amazing girl bent to her knees to express her devotion and submission to me. And without a doubt this was the Domliest day of my entire life. I was just soaring, energy surging through me constantly, wanting to take her, claim her, own her. A deep powerful roar of lust and dominance coursing in every nerve-ending. I would have glowed in the dark and I'm sure electrictity was sparking out of my fingertips.

Yes we are most definitely doing this again. I felt closer to her than ever, and felt like the two of us were tapped into some profound dark mystery of the earth or something. It felt ancient and it felt right.

Just kneeling by itself seemed a trifle perfunctory, so I also asked irresistible k to speak a few words too. Just a simple thing saying that she's mine, and really I wasn't so much interested in the precise content. It was more to focus her on the act itself and its meaning for us.

Or at least that's all it was supposed to be for until she called me on the phone and said it out loud to me. Now that I've heard the words pass from her lips and tongue, riding her modulated breath, they have a life and richness of their own.

This thing that we're calling "the pledge" for convenience right now, is undergoing transformation and editing. Yes we are overeducated hyperanalytical nerds. I don't want it to be a set-in-stone catechism-style recitation, but if this is something that she will say (with variations) over and over, it should be something that means what we want it to mean. So I've asked literary k to come up with a starting draft of this work-in-progress, which we'll refine and alter over the years.

And perhaps I'll come up with a sort of converse Dom-side statement of my commitment and devotion and control as well. That could be interesting...

No comments: