Friday, August 04, 2006

Linkery

No, despite the picture, this is not a post about tying my sexy k up in chains. Nor is it about the metaphorical chains that bind us together. Nor is it about daisy chains, chain-link fences, chainsaws, Alice in Chains, Lon Chaney, le canard enchaine, chain letters, Markov chains, or (thank goodness) Dick Cheney.

Actually this is one of those unspecial posts wherein I say that I have updated our list of links over there on the left, to include a whole bunch of new blogs which I noticed have links to us (thanks for that, by the way!). Besides showing great taste in this way, they also all happen to be excellent, entertaining, reflective, well-written sexy sites. Most definitely worth your time to check out.


And just a little D/s windows humor:

3 comments:

NYC TAXI SHOTS said...

.

Irch said...

um... yeah. uh ... thanks for the dot?

you really shouldn't be so generous with your punctuation like that. Gonna give me a swelled head.

Or perhaps this is some sort of ultra-haiku: the most condensed form of poetry known to man?

Anonymous said...

And I FINALLY update. Been a little ... tied up.

Hi!