Friday, January 12, 2007

Togetherness

So I found this very nice post in kaya's blog, which expresses quite well the feelings I have about long-distance relationships like the one my scrumptious k and I have. As she and I discuss more intensely our desires to be together in the flesh and the powerful magnetic pull between us over the miles, it's refreshing to find a "defense" of online D/s. I have a long history of posting various ramblings and musings on this topic here in the past, and I won't bring that all up again, but I will talk a little about a few big milestones we've been going through lately, which have made me feel more and more interlinked with her, more in love with her, more her Master than ever (and yes, I know I've said that about a hundred times now, but really it just keeps getting better and more intense with this woman):

1. Well you've read about the collar in expressive k's previous post. I never thought it would feel as good as it does to know that she is wearing it, every moment, touching it for strength and comfort. To know that every breath she takes passes through that loop, that something symbolizing my love is surrounding her every minute of the day. And beyond all that, just knowing that she wants to wear it, willingly displays a sign of our connection for all to see. Powerful and humbling.

2. I posted here last week about how we've been sending pictures back and forth more often, since we both have the cellphones with cameras in them. Well one night recently, my surrendering k got deep down into her subbie mode, and I decided the time was ripe, so I demanded and got something that I've been holding back on for quite a long time. Yep, I have now seen my subbie naked. I'll probably have to do a whole long separate post on all the wonderfully complex interwoven emotions that came to the fore from that. But the first and most obvious thing to say: k is just stunningly beautiful. I don't think I'll ever be able to put into words here or anywhere just how gorgeous and glorious she is, nor how brave and obedient and trusting to show me herself that way. Just wow.

3. I send packages of various things to my bouncy surprise-loving k quite often. And yesterday I sent something out of the ordinary. Inspired by this post on Desire-X, I sent my love a shirt that I wore through the day. She'll probably get it in the mail tomorrow, and I'm kind of half-giddy thinking about it. This will be the closest we've come to the realms of touch and smell.

4. Scholarly k has been very responsive and eager follow through on all the writing and research involved in her applications to graduate school, too. I keep swelling up further with pride and sometimes I think I'm going to just burst. And "burst" in other ways too, because as I've mentioned many times, her hardworking focused brilliance turns me on like nothing else.

5. With not much time for online play, we've been having more phone sex, and fuck it has been just so hot I am having a hard time sitting still in my chair just remembering some of it. A few days ago I administered a spanking to her over the phone, only the second time I've tried that (I know it seems ridiculous, but I'll get into how it works some other time). It was profound and sensual and explosive and wild. Similar to getting the pictures from her (see number 2, above), in that I got her to say things out loud that she'd never said before. I heard a new depth of submission in her voice, and unsurprisingly I reacted instinctually, rising to a new height of dominance.

So there are a few updates, some of which I'll elaborate on in the upcoming days. I am just so high on my succulent subbie, so madly in love with her, made so complete and so transcendent by her.

And have I mentioned she has one hot gorgeous desire-fueling body that I lust after? How is it possible that his unparallelled, complex, fantastic, exquisite creature belongs to me?

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Without question, kaya rocks.

Who is to say what is real?

If you feel it, believe it. Your heart is true.

with my love,

Lena x

Nisi said...

I just wanted to say thank you both for helping me through a rough patch and reminding me what I was working for . My Master gave me your blog to read while we could not talk as frequintly as we once had. Things with us have gotten 100% better and we have started a blog of our own . Thank you

-eve- said...

It's really nice how 'together' you both are. Here's wishing you happiness!

Anonymous said...

I never been into an LD relationship, but came so close... and it scared the hell out of me... We were living together, but I had to be back home for work after a year away without finding a decent job... He wanted to stay where we were... and that for the 5 years left before my retirment... I can't tell the pain I felt at that time, the insecurity I went through... Finally we came back together, after many discussion...
Collar... I have no more collar... but outer labia rings... that He consider as my hidden collard... for me, it is not the same at all... I loved to wear my ugly thick black leather collar 24/7, and did it for 2 years, until it breaks from to rough uses... I know that all the time I had it around my neck made Him happy... why He doesn't care anymore? I have no idea...
Dirty shirt!!! I love to sleep into my Love T-shirt when He is away... It makes me feel secure... the smell, the touch... It is like keeping Him a little with me... ;-)

It is so good to read you and your feelings for your sub... ;-)