Sunday, October 21, 2007

almost...

The time is getting closer. I'm so tempted to just rush to my k right now, today. I know that it will be better for both of us if I see this out to the end. It will.

But that doesn't make the waiting easy. I love my k. I miss her. I want her. More than I ever have, I think. When I claim her again, I want it to be starting from scratch, and I want it to be forever.

Morning time and evening time and summer time and winter time. It's getting cooler and Halloween is coming, which means the time is almost here.

Soon, my love. Soon.

6 comments:

Makani said...

I hope you can be happy again. I just read your blog for the first time and the end made me cry. Good luck. That's all I can wish you. And I really hope this will work out..

Anonymous said...

Ohhh. I've been so wrapped up in my stuff this comes as such a beautiful surprise. I wish you both every happiness!

orchidea xxx

Irch said...

Thank you both, and thanks to everyone who's still stopping by here. The drought is just about over, and you'll see a "real" update here in the next day or two.

Anonymous said...

OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH MYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Welcome BACK!!!!

See....true love will always find a way and fate, it seems, is playing the right cards for you at the moment.

I am linking you back on my blog, I thought all was lost and I waited and waited and waited....

I am SO happy, so so so so SO happy for you.

All my love

rosie
xxxx

milla said...

Awesome, awesome. I'm so happy to hear this. I have been hoping for something like this for you two, even though you don't know me. Best of luck, maybe you don't need it, but it never helps to have a little extra ;)

Looking forward to the next update.

milla

Irch said...

thank you all for your comments and well-wishes. k and I are rather giddy at the moment, so give us a little time and we'll post relatively soon!