Monday, March 06, 2006

He's so hot right now

Well some of us live in states which don't understand that it is only March and doesn't need to be so hot just yet. So in order to take my mind off the heat i thought i'd share a little humorous episode shared between Irch and i not too long ago, and before doing so remind everyone that a certian someone said i could post this without fear of spanking or other retribution. Just in case there was ever any doubt as to the kind of dorks Irch and i really are, i thought i would set your minds at ease with this conversation about stardom.

I: I'm gonna have to start acting like one. today I'm definitely going to yell at my paparazzi instead of just letting them take all the pictures they want
I: cuz they're just so annoying
k: lol mmhmm
I: and I suppose I'll have to invest in more hair-syling products. and perhaps a personal trainer. it's tough being a star, I tell ya
k: it sure sounds like it
I: yep, and hard to choose from among all the product-endorsements, too
k: i'll bet
I: Captain DomFlakes has been after Me for years to be on the cover of their cereal box, but I don't think it's the right move for Me...
I: I want to branch out into writing children's books and having my own terrible blues band first, then maybe do some boat shows...
k: nope, i just don't really see cereal boxes as Your sort of thing
I: see? exactly. don't want to tarnish My image, whatever it is
k: mmhmm, i understand it's alot of work keeping the right sort of image up
I: it's true. you don't know how lucky you are, not having to do interviews for glossy magazines every two weeks
k: i'm sure that would be such a pain
I: all you have to worry about is cleaning your room. I have an army of french maids to do that in my mansion, but I have to make sure my hair is perfect every time I go outside! I mean really, whose life is more stressful?
I: I'm totally in touch with the common man, though.
I: I drank a beer once, even. domestic.
k: wow ... i'm impressed
I: yep, figured you would be. The way I see it, some of us just have to live a little bit better and more beautifully than you rabble (no offense of course), to inspire you and make your miserable lives worth living for the few minutes that you see us on Oprah
I: so I'm just doing My bit to make the world a better place
k: ah i see, well i really admire that ... i don't know what i'd do without Your inspiration in my life ... i mean just going to classes and work, where's the glamour in that, at least You give me something to aspire to one day
I: exactly. and, um, I wasn't going to say anything, but ... uh, you missed a spot there when you were cleaning. If you want to be in my private entourage of french maids one day, you'll have to do better than that!
k: oh dear, well i'd better get at that spot since i'm totally working towards that one day
I: but don't let Me keep you ... you go ahead and clean up that spot you were talking about. Don't worry your pretty little head over the big-man talk of stardom, dear.


And now i'm going to go lie around and whine about about how hot it is, hope you're all having a lovely day.

1 comment:

CZ said...

*giggles* you two crack me up, you're so much like us sometimes it's scary :)