Friday, August 24, 2007

Cautious Optimism

Doubt anyone's still reading here, but ...

The last couple of weeks I've started to feel like there might be a glimmer of hope on the horizon, not just in my personal life, but a chance that k and I might find a way to be a couple again one day in the future. Trying not to make too much out of it, since it's dependent on so many factors and it may not happen for a long while if at all, but the mere fact that I can see a future that's not boxed in and constricted is itself a victory of the heart.

There may or may not be more posts here, but I felt the need to write something tonight here in the "old playground." Hope everyone is doing well.

6 comments:

Unknown said...

I am still glimpsing here, every Friday, like clockwork, to see if either of you return to drop your phrases. I'm glad to see you did. I wish for you, both, luck.
~C

Anonymous said...

I've also been checking in on a regular basis. I'm glad to hear that there may be some light at the end of this tunnel. Take care.

Bonnie said...

Irch,

Ever hoping...

Bonnie

Anonymous said...

Hey hey, we're all still looking! Hope is so important for everyone.

milla

oatmeal girl said...

any glimmer of light is worth moving towards, however cautiously. just as any chance for happiness should be nurtured, however delicate the seed.

and you can always come back to your blog for support and encouragement.

soulunited said...

come back and enlighten us more